Job Hunter Pro provides zero-cost HCM solutions to employers, HR service providers (payroll companies, PEOs, etc.), benefit brokers, and staffing/RPO firms. Our solutions are designed to be “win/win” with built-in cost containment and risk management capabilities.
We believe 100% of the workforce should have easy access to outplacement, job interview, and related services, regardless of reason for separation or any other factor. To do this, cost and user access cannot be barriers.
For example, our zero-cost ultra-outplacement solution covers 100% an organization’s workforce, regardless of position or reason for leaving. It’s cloud-based and can be self-service or bundled with other services. There’s no contracts, no ads, and nothing to buy. The same applies to our staffing solutions.
For those with unique needs, we provide low-cost branded and custom versions. They enable our customers to provide a more targeted end-user experience. It also makes it easy for HR service providers to offer new value-added services, thereby improving customer acquisition and retention.
With universal coverage, universal affordability, and universal benefit, you get the best possible ROI. Covering 100% of your workforce, regardless of reason for separation, for example, provides optimal unemployment compensation savings.
Options such as branding, customization, employee self-service, and subscription payment models enable ultra-flexible use cases for any employer or HR service provider. The video library on our website provides details on how we do it and how you benefit.
For over 30 years, Reliable Background Screening has helped mitigate risk for its clients by providing unparalleled quality background screening services and expert advice. Reliable's goal is to protect you, your employees, your business, your brand, and your assets.
At Pope Consulting we believe that positive change always begins with dialogue. We are a management consulting firm that specializes in enhancing work relationships in order to leverage the many differences between people to maximize innovation, productivity, and competitive advantage through high-performing teams. And it starts with dialogue.
Igniting the passion to see positive change and growth.
Our diversity and inclusion consulting, coaching, training, and assessments help clients of all sizes and across all industries develop more effective leaders and managers, create stronger, more inclusive teams, reduce employee turnover, improve innovation and achieve better results. Our passion is helping organizations become more inclusive for everyone.
Talking Talent is a world-leading coaching organization. We work with clients to unlock the potential within their business and make company-wide behavior shifts that accelerate business performance.
For 15 years, we’ve been working with organizations on tailored coaching programs that help them to retain talented individuals, increase their effectiveness and ensure that the benefit ripples throughout its business. We have coached in the region of 25,000 women, working parents and line managers, and on average save over $150m a year across our clients in retention alone.
Talking Talent was founded by Chris Parke and Jo Lyon in 2005. They shared a vision – to make a difference to how women experience corporate life, by inspiring life and culture change to drive personal and business performance.
Talking Talent has the best and brightest coaches in the world, talented occupational psychologists, NLP coaches all with commercial backgrounds who are passionate, personable and down to earth. We work in partnership with our clients. It is incredibly rewarding and Talking Talent’s effectiveness is proven and documented – delivering tangible benefits.
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to takle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was a pioneer in busines strategy when it was founded in 1963.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. BCG's diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change through leading-edge management consulting as well as data science, technology, design and digital ventures, and business purpaose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client oganization to deliver results that help our clients thrive.
Helping clients globally with leadership transitions in a changing world.
We have a proven leadership advisory approach to executive succession, leadership search and assessment, as well as organizational performance, culture, transformation and diversity. Our groundbreaking compentency and assessment framework, Leadership Span, powers Russell Reynolds Associates' leadership advisory work to help organizations achieve enhanced performance.
At Russell Reynolds we:
- Partner with you to identify your leadership needs, assess your leaders and help you find the best people for your organization.
- Bring relevant insight and learnings from across the globe, so you can prepare for what is coming.
- Understand your culture and organization deeply so we can create tailored solutions that are just right for you.
- Help forward your diversity and inclusion objectives and work with you to create a diverse team, so you can gain the financial, cultural, and strategic beenfits that come from it.
- Provide an array of Board Advisory Services, so your Boards can successfully navigate the increasing legal, regulartory, reputational and market scrutiny.
We do this by:
- Investing time in understanding your direction, strategy, culture and nuances of the Board and other C-Suite stakeholders.
- Fostering deep, long-term relatinships with your team. This helps us uncover "issues behind the issues", allowing us to develop specific, actionable recommendations. We deliver capabilities in a range of areas, such as board and CEO performance, succession and recruitment, corporate governance, organziational and leadership culture, diversity and transformation, C-Suite succession, search and assessment, and other specialty services.
- Developing a leadership strategy that align wiht your business priorities and help you prepare for unexpected changes in your environment.
- Creating a customized mandate that specifies the nature of the advisory assignment to enable you to navigate core people issues, plan for the future, and proactively address performance issues.
- Working with you to implement the bespoke solution developed specifically for your unique needs.
Learn more about our service and how we can help you effectively navigate through leadership transitions.