As ASUG, we’re experts and professionals across industries and lines of business. Our on-the-ground experience and informed research is the foundation for all we do. ASUG serves our network via company-wide memberships and provides opportunities for education and connection. Whether you’re getting your feet wet with a new release, wading knee-deep in implementation, or standing up for your strategy, we’re with you as you motivate and ready your teams to make real change. With ASUG, you’re part of a powerful network that’s live—online and in person—all the time. Our resources and contacts keep you up to date with SAP solutions and informed about what’s coming next. No matter your role or whatever you’re solving for, we have a peer group, a nearby chapter, and members who do what you do and have invaluable insights to share. We connect to real-world-tested resources and work together to drive our departments, organizations, and careers forward by expanding what’s possible with SAP solutions.
Grounded in 1964, the American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA) is a professsional membership group of the Americna Hospital Association (AHA) and has more than 3,000 members nationwide. ASHHRA leads the way for members to become more effective, valued, and credible leaders in health care human resources. As the foremost authority in health care human resources, ASHHRA provides timely and critical support through research, learning and knowledge sharing, professional development, products and resources, and provides opportunities for networking and collaboration. ASHHRA offers the only certification distinguishing health care human resource professionals, the Certified in Healthcare Human Resources (CHHR).
Diversity Best Practices, a division of WorkingMother Media, is a preeminent organization for mid to large size organizational diversity thought leaders to share best practices and develop innovative solutions for culture change. Through research, resources, benchmarking, publications and events, Diversity Best Practices offers organizational members information on strategies aon how to implement, grow, measure and create first-in-class diversity programs.
Diversity Best Practices offers:
- Timely resource materials that provide useful data and content to build knowledge.
- Tools to implement diversity programs that meet the unique needs of a company.
- Insight on best practices and strategies employed by companies that have created highly successful internal diversity strategies and innovative solutions.
- Access to diverse human and informational resources that help companies execute their diversity initatives.
- Annually, we accomplish this by offering Diversity Best Practices member organizations access to quarterly best practice sessions, issue-focused Web Seminars, networking, and educational events and insightful publications and research.