One Medical is the fastest growing primary care system in the US and is a leader in near-site primary care services. As a in-network, membership-based, technology enabled primary care practice, One Medical makes every patient feel like a VIP.
One Medical provides our clients employees, spouses and dependents access to high-touch, technology enabled primary care. One Medical has 50+ offices across the US and currently in the following markets: San Fransisco Bay area, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Chicago, Washington D.C., Boston and New York.
Over 1,000 companies leverage One Medical conceirge-like primary care and no-fee telemedicine increases access to primary care, improves employee productivity and lowers cost over 8% by reducing Urgent Care/ER/Unnecessary specialists visits and increasing referrals to lower-cost specialists.
My name is Jean Provenzano I have founded a Holistic Center in my community where I strive to offer you outstanding health & wellness services by providing integrated mind, body, & spirit therapies.
Cool Communicator creates and delivers customized long-term training and upskilling solutions.
Our main coaching and training areas are public speaking, presentation skills and professional communication skills.
Clients engage us to upskill and reskill their teams for:
-Communication training for leadership and productivity
-Presentation training for company events and branding opportunities
-Training for pitching and business development
Clients and students have succeeded at:
-Overcoming stage fright
-Delivering critical presentations to senior decision-makers
-Moderating panel discussions
-Speaking in media interviews
-Improving networking skills and building professional relationships
Private clients have worked at Bank of America, Cushman & Wakefield, Ernst & Young, IBM, Instacart, McKinsey, Meredith, Moody’s, Morgan Stanley, Morrison & Foerster, NBC Universal, Oliver Wyman, Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation (PVH), RBC Capital Markets, Samsung, The United Nations, Visa and more.
hrEdge Consulting is your Human Resource – your dedicated HR expert and teammate. Our one-on-one consulting services allows you to speak freely with a skilled HR leader who can answer all your questions from the complex to the mundane. At hrEdge, a caring human is always on the other end of the phone or available onsite, ready to bring you the best solutions for your most precious asset – your people.
With expertise in HR policies, processes and systems, hrEdge helps accomplish your goals through strategic people management.
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to takle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was a pioneer in busines strategy when it was founded in 1963.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. BCG's diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change through leading-edge management consulting as well as data science, technology, design and digital ventures, and business purpaose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client oganization to deliver results that help our clients thrive.
Diversity Best Practices, a division of WorkingMother Media, is a preeminent organization for mid to large size organizational diversity thought leaders to share best practices and develop innovative solutions for culture change. Through research, resources, benchmarking, publications and events, Diversity Best Practices offers organizational members information on strategies aon how to implement, grow, measure and create first-in-class diversity programs.
Diversity Best Practices offers:
- Timely resource materials that provide useful data and content to build knowledge.
- Tools to implement diversity programs that meet the unique needs of a company.
- Insight on best practices and strategies employed by companies that have created highly successful internal diversity strategies and innovative solutions.
- Access to diverse human and informational resources that help companies execute their diversity initatives.
- Annually, we accomplish this by offering Diversity Best Practices member organizations access to quarterly best practice sessions, issue-focused Web Seminars, networking, and educational events and insightful publications and research.
Benders Consulting Services is a national leaders in the employment of people with disabilities. Bender specializes in aligning public and private sector employers with talented employees with disabilities in supporting their overall disability recruitment initiatives. We have experience in recruitment, hiring, and workplace mentoring of individuals with disabilities, disability employment strategy and training, and accessible technology solutions.
When working with Bender Consulting Services to fulfill your disability recruitment strategies, meeting newly enforces regulations issued by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs concerning the hiring of people with disabilties and veterans (Section 503 and VEVRAA), the hiring of people with disabilities becomes a sound business decision. At Bender, we will show you how your committment to inclusion and diversity helps your company to be competitive by delivering innovative solutions to your clients, stakeholders, or constituencies you serve.
Helping clients globally with leadership transitions in a changing world.
We have a proven leadership advisory approach to executive succession, leadership search and assessment, as well as organizational performance, culture, transformation and diversity. Our groundbreaking compentency and assessment framework, Leadership Span, powers Russell Reynolds Associates' leadership advisory work to help organizations achieve enhanced performance.
At Russell Reynolds we:
- Partner with you to identify your leadership needs, assess your leaders and help you find the best people for your organization.
- Bring relevant insight and learnings from across the globe, so you can prepare for what is coming.
- Understand your culture and organization deeply so we can create tailored solutions that are just right for you.
- Help forward your diversity and inclusion objectives and work with you to create a diverse team, so you can gain the financial, cultural, and strategic beenfits that come from it.
- Provide an array of Board Advisory Services, so your Boards can successfully navigate the increasing legal, regulartory, reputational and market scrutiny.
We do this by:
- Investing time in understanding your direction, strategy, culture and nuances of the Board and other C-Suite stakeholders.
- Fostering deep, long-term relatinships with your team. This helps us uncover "issues behind the issues", allowing us to develop specific, actionable recommendations. We deliver capabilities in a range of areas, such as board and CEO performance, succession and recruitment, corporate governance, organziational and leadership culture, diversity and transformation, C-Suite succession, search and assessment, and other specialty services.
- Developing a leadership strategy that align wiht your business priorities and help you prepare for unexpected changes in your environment.
- Creating a customized mandate that specifies the nature of the advisory assignment to enable you to navigate core people issues, plan for the future, and proactively address performance issues.
- Working with you to implement the bespoke solution developed specifically for your unique needs.
Learn more about our service and how we can help you effectively navigate through leadership transitions.