LEGAL PROTECTION, IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION AND EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT PROGRAM
At LegalShield, weâ€™ve been offering legal plans to our members for over 40 years, creating a world where everyone can access legal protectionâ€”and everyone can afford it. Unexpected legal questions arise every day and with LegalShield, your employees will have access to a quality law firm for covered personal situations. From real estate to speeding tickets to Will preparation, and beyond, weâ€™re here to help your employees with any personal legal matterâ€”no matter how traumatic or how trivial it may seem.
With LegalShield, members don't have to figure out which attorney to use--we do that for them. Our firms focus solely on serving members, rather than billing them. View our video for more information.
IDENTITY THEFT BENEFITS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
With IDShield, your employees enjoy peace of mind knowing that in the event of an issue, their identity will be restored to pre-theft status. You have unlimited access to an IDShield licensed private investigator regarding how you can protect yourself or review anything on your account. Plus, you have 24/7 access to your account in our free mobile app. If your name is on it, weâ€™re monitoring it. Your Social Security number, driverâ€™s license, passport, credit cards, bank accounts and more â€“ we leave nothing about protecting your identity to chance.
New IRS rules make identity theft protection non-taxable for your employees when you offer it as an employer-paid benefit.
We offer simple administration for all our products:
- No underwriting required, and no claim forms for members
- Flexible payment options: payroll, self-pay, or employer-paid
- Flexible enrollment options: paper, electronic, web
- Flexible billing options: paper invoice, electronic, self-bill
- Individual and family options
- Target Market Client Size - Number of Employees
- 1 to 99, 100 to 999
- State(s) of Operation
- Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Service Categories
- Voluntary Benefits & Discount Programs